The USA Embassy in Nigeria organizes If I Were President Facebook Contest
- HOW TO ENTER: “If I were President” Facebook Competition starts February 23, 2012 and ends March 23, 2012. To enter: you must first become a Facebook Friend of U.S Embassy Nigeria. You may enter only once as a U.S. Embassy Facebook Friend. Entries must be received by 03/23/12 to be eligible.
- PRIZE: Top five (5) contestants will receive books from the Information Resources Center, signed certificates from the U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria Terence P. McCulley and an opportunity to meet with the Ambassador at the certificate presentation.
- JUDGMENT: Winners will be selected based on interpretation and application of democracy principles, writing ability and viability of solutions provided to the national problem(s) addressed by the contestant. The decision of the judges will be final. The winners will be notified through an electronic communication such as electronic mail or SMS.
- ELIGIBILITY: If I were president is open only to Nigerians who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Embassy staff and family members are exempted.
If I were President…
Assuming you are the President what solutions would you proffer to current national issues facing your country?
Pick a current issue that affects you and if you are the President, how will you address and solve the problem keeping in focus the principles of democracy.
- Your post must not be more that One Thousand (1000) characters
- No criticisms of current government programs and activities. Simply state your solutions to issues.
- Keep post clean and decent.
- Respect religion and cultures. Do not critize any one.
3 thoughts on “The USA Embassy in Nigeria organizes If I Were President Facebook Contest”
Nothing is mentioned about how to submit the article.
Click( or paste in browser window) on the link below:
Click on enter competition tab on the site.
All the best.
Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014 HAS COMMENCED
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT
These cars were siezed by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price.All you need do is to call Mr ADEKUNLE MICHAEL ON 08063729079 to
place an order of your choice.
CAR FEATURES BELOW
Prices of some tokunbo Toyota cars
• Toyota Land Cruiser-#650,000
• Toyota Prado -#630,000
• Toyota Corolla –#400,000
• Toyota Camry – from-#300,000-to-#570,000
• Toyota Avensis – from#400,000-to-#600,000
• Toyota Yaris – #500,000
• Toyota Avanza – #550,000
• Toyota RAV4 SUV –#650,000
• Toyota Hilus Pickup-#800,000
• Toyota Dyna Truck – #700,000
• Toyota Hiace Bus – #750,000
• Toyota Coaster Bus 32 seaters –1.1m
Prices of some Peugeot Cars
Peugeot c230 #400,000
prices of some Honda cars
Honda Civic cars – #450,000
Honda Accord – #600,000
Honda CR-V – #650,000
Honda Odyssey – #650,000
Honda CR-V – #600,000
Honda Pilot – #640,000
Prices of some Nissan cars
• Nissan Sunny sedan – #750,000
• Nissan Patrol SUV – #800,000
• Nissan Civilian 30 seater bus – #800,000
• Nissan Pathfinder SUV – #450,000
INFINITY FX35 N700,000 AUDI Q7 N400,000. A6 N440,000.
GOLF1 N180, 000. GOLF2 3,N250, 000. GOLF4, N300,000 AND ETC….
MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE……….1996 t0 2012
INTERIOR…………………….LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC……….CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL…………………..GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
ASKING PRICE………………Ranging from #200,000 to #600,000
NOTE: THE PRICES OF EACH VEHICLE IS NEGOTIABLE